Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Linux is my biggest weakness



Sometimes I look job ads. I want to see what kind of engineer companies need. For many embedded software engineer job positions the Linux is necessary. Embedded Linux is most common operating system for embedded devices.

I have never worked with the Linux. Once I installed the Fedora Linux on my desktop PC but I didn’t use it a lot.

Now I plant to learn the Linux. I think this wouldn’t be hard. I will buy the Raspberry Pi Zero. This small computer for 5 dollars can be interesting base for many embedded projects. It has the Linux. I think the Linux on Raspberry Pi Zero would be too much robust for some real time embedded systems. I plan to investigate how this Linux distribution can be reduced and become more reliable for some embedded applications.


Some interesting sites and texts about Linux: 

No comments:

Post a Comment